Sunday, April 29, 2007

Winter holidays and The Spanish Inquisition

Sigrid and I went on a short weekend holiday to Margaret River last week. We stayed at this cool studio (small challet) called 'Wood & Earth'. It was seriously indulgent. A beautiful place in the forrest near a field. We did have trouble leaving the 5 seater jakuzi. It was deliscious.


I know it sounds kind of boring but there is some crazy action happening in American politics. This link shows you one of the cadidates from Alaska in the running. "Tell me, Barack, who do you want to nuke?" classic stuff.

I wonder if he will get assassinated.





As I'm showing some holiday pics, it remided me of this Monty Python skit. Couldn't find the exact one with the holiday slide show (it might have been from 'Live at the Hollywood Bowl'), but here is the gist of it. It's also worth checking out John Cleese's Eulogy for Graham Chapman as well.



Oh, ok. One more.



Enough. I can take any more. ;-p

No comments: